Tuesday 11 September 2012

Apple iphone 3GS 16GB .

selling my Iphone because I have just upgraded,usual wear and tear but in good condition and battery replaced just two months ago.still have box and earphones,charger and a couple of extra cases.be quick lol I have THREE of these brand new phone with THE CHARGER , never been charged or used. I bought three contracts but I do not need new phones hence these are up for grabs. Still in the original packaging, with charger,CD, computer CABLE, USER MANUAL etc. These phone have never been turned on. These are NOT refurbished. I can post them to you or you can collect them from slough/langley or London Paddington. You will appreciate the price is very low therefore I am looking for this price. These are for 35 each. Thanks Please call me Haroon07446186044 selling my Iphone because I have just upgraded,usual wear and tear but in good condition and battery replaced just two months ago.still have box and earphones,charger and a couple of extra cases.on o2 network Up for swap is my Samsung Galaxy Note in white, unlocked, boxed with accessories, in full working order, only 6 weeks old. I will swap only with Galaxy S3 or Htc One X. My Galaxy Note is in mint condition except the battery cover which have some signs of use but nothing major. Your phone need to be in at least same condition like mine. I can add some cash if your phone is brand new. Thanks ! NOTE!!: PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME ASKING TO CONTACT YOU VIA PESONNAL EMAIL OR REQUEST MY EMAIL,IF YOU DO IL IGNORE YOUR OR IF IM BORED ,INSULT YOU VERY BADLY ,THANKS HI IM SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 THATS NO LONGER NEEDED ITS AN UNBELIEVBLE PHONE AND THE SPECS ARE SECOND TO ONE !!(S3) HAS NEW ANDROID AND HAS FACE RECOGNISION LOCK SO IT WILL ONLY UNLOCK WITH YOUR FACE ,(YOU HAVE A OPTION TO USE THIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment