Wednesday 12 September 2012

BRAND NEW SEALED 64GB iPhone 4s White +

Hello, I have a Brand new iPhone 4s 64GB on O2 sealed in the box with a FULL manufacture warranty. Retails for 699!!! Unwanted upgrade. Grab yourself a bargain. If you are interested please feel free to send me a text message or email me. No calls please as I am often too busy to answer. Thanks for looking. hi i am selling my ipod touch 4th generation 32g because ive now got a iphone wich does the same thing the ipod touch comes with the charger and headphones also the papers, i have already put the ipod back to factory settings because i am defenatly not keeping it i need to sell it because it is not being used. i can only send through post. hi im selling my iphone 3gs 32gb black no boxes come only with the charger its jailbroken unlock to all network and pls dont phone me and ask 2 do a better price Im selling a iPhone 4s which is in good condition has a few minor scratches. The phone is black and 16gb. The iPhone is locked on tmobile. I will give the charger with the iPhone 4s , i dont have the box (lost it) . The iphone also comes with a years warranty which ends next year. No paypal only collection.please only serious buyers. thank you Bluechip Neon Android Sim Free Mobile Phone Can use any sim as its Unlocked to all network Brand New in box Boxed with all accessories No offers plz, and no timewasters- only contact me if you are interested Features: - Google Android 2.2 Froyo OS - 3.2 inch HVGA capacitive Touch Screen - WiFi/Bluetooth - G

0 comments:

Post a Comment