Friday 7 September 2012

Iphone 3GS 16gb black !

Im selling 16gb iphone 3gs in black on vodafone. The screen is cracked on top of the left hand side and also on the bottom which does not affect the phone in any way. I caot upload the photos for some reason on gumtree. Please no time wasters. blackberry curve for sale, perfect condition... best offer accepted message me for details serious buyers only pls ... best offer accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am selling my new Blackberry 9860 Comes with original accessories, in box! 159.. Bargain.. ono.. call now 07961029477 iPhone 4S - White ---------------------------------- Brand New in Box. 16 gig , locked on orenge network, if interested give me a call at 07973549459. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. this phone is used good condition on the t mobile network in perfect working order PHONE ONLY .. SORRY NO OFFERS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment