Monday 10 September 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 faulty sim reader *

White blackberry touch 9900 bold 4 weeks old in mint condition has box and all accessories and is unlocked to any network. Only thing is faulty sim card reader i took it yo my local phone shop they said they could fix it no problem for 20 . I recently got given a samsung phone off of a family member so havent the need for the phone! I bought the phone only 4 weeks ago for 549 . Will post if paid via paypal . Inbox me any questions I have this brand new phone with THE CHARGER , never been charged or used. I bought three contracts but I do not need new phones hence these are up for grabs. Still in the original packaging, with charger, USER MANUAL etc. This phone has never been turned on. This is not refurbished. I can post them to you or you can collect them from slough/langley or London Paddington. Thanks Please call me Haroon07446186044 PINK APPLE IPHONE 4 FOR SALE SELLING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD COMES WITH CHARGER AND BOX AND EVERYTHING FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO AND PICTURES IS A STUNNING PHONE We can unlock your HTC,Blackberry,LG,Alcatel,Sony Ericsson,ZTE,Nokia,Samsung etc etc 10* or less *terms and conditions apply friendly service open seven days a week , Based in Alvaston,Derby TEL 07746 340000 BT total phone and wireless set Clearing out all my stuff Call me or mail me if interested Thanks ven 07975758094

0 comments:

Post a Comment