Sunday 9 September 2012

Sony ericsson xperia arc s unlocked -

sony ericsson xperia arc s in brand new condition unlocked android phone no box lost when moved home does have charger and usb lead looking to swap for another phone let me know what you have 07544019236 has a back case on and 2 screen protectors on screeot a mark or scratch anywhere on phone blackberry 9320 latest curve in the shops. unlocked boxed blackberry 9320 with all accessories new like condition collect from central london A brand new unued samsung galaxy sII in white colour on T mobile network. just opened the box to check everything in. I changed mu mind i want to buy I phone instead SII. only Cash/ collection plz I am hoping I could pass my remaining contract on to someone who would like my great package of Oragne Panther 40, it only has another year left on it, and its only roughly 37 pounds a month, I am hoping to go onto pay as you go as i keep spending too much money on my phone bills. Apple iphone 4S 16gb in black exceleent condition but no sevice hence the really cheap price qwik sale at 140 (no offers its cheap enough) surly its some use to some1.. needs to be gone asap so txt or call me on 07950964052

0 comments:

Post a Comment