Saturday 8 September 2012

Iphone 4S WHITE 32GB NEW *

Here i have my white iphone 4s 32gb for sale for 450 This is a brand new replacement from apple. It has all its original new accessories. Purchased Directly from apple so its fully unlocked to all networks. Still has warranty covering you till november. No texts. Ring only if your a genuine buyer. No time wasters please. Cash on collection. I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks around it which you dont see with the bumper case which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working the only thing I can think that is wrong with it is that the home button is a bit hard to push in compared to most iphones but it works fine and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 240 posted for it. Email or Text me for more info! Nokia lumia 710, Brand new in box. Sim free and unlocked. Open to offers Many thanks, Email or text only. 07967146154 Mint New In Box Apple iPhone 4S Factory Unlocked Simfree iOS Smartphone with warranty till 31st of May 2013. The phone was only bought two months ago. It had front and back screen protector fitted since day one and was always used inside a case. There are no marks anywhere on the phone, it basically looks like brand new. I will also supply proof of purchase, a brand new screen protector from mediadevil (5) and award wining Incipio aluminium case worth 25. Comes with full paperwork/receipt. Call or text me asap on 079 46802121 if interested. H

0 comments:

Post a Comment