Saturday 1 September 2012

MOTOROLA DEFY on t-mobile BOXED + 8gb microSD card .

Android handset very smooth to use Boxed with manual, charger and USB lead + 8gb memory card scratcheless screen and body in excellent condition (some marks in corners but are unoticeable) collect from Forest Gate (post code - E7 0PY) kindly no offers plz. and no timewasters- only contact me if you are interested. Thank you for looking Brand new boxed unlocked pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, 16 gb memory and 8mega pixel digital camera. Award wining phone of the year. Never been used, Its unlocked so it can be used on any network in UK and abroad. Comes with 2 years manufacturers warranty. An unwanted upgrade but I am quite happy with my Iphone 3gs. I am too old to switch from one phone to another at this age. Can be collected from my home in ilford or from Barking station. An honest sale, proof of ID can be provided if required. Email and text anytime but phone only after 6pm. No silly offers and no paypal or shipment gimmicks please. Thanks for reading. iphone is unlocked to all networks and in perfect condition. ive been using a screen protector ever since so no scratches.. this doesnt come with box or charger.. collection only Hi,I am selling my brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII in Peble Blue has never been opened.Please text (Preferably)or call me any time. 350 ONO.Collections from goodmayes/Seven Kings (IG3). IMMY 07411484821. Thanks for the looking. I have a used IPhone 4, has a few scratches, thus the reason for sel

0 comments:

Post a Comment