Sunday 26 August 2012

Apple iphone 4 - 16GB - Nearly new. *

This is an excellent buy ! Apple iphone 4, 16GB Selling as nearly new, as I opened the box and very rarely used. The phone is brand new, for O2 network. Comes with charger, headphones - O2 box. Great buy 07876504727 Hi there I am selling my iPhone 4 16 gb, Its is perfectly working nothin wrong with it no scratches, I only want a around 250 for it Ono or mite swap give me a txt if you have any question thanks Blackberry Torch 9810 - Unlocked Everything you could possibly want from a smartphone. Perfect working order. Some light scratches, not bad though. Selling due to recent upgrade. A few of its many features: 3G. 8Gb Device memory. 5MP Auto-focus camera. Slide out qwerty keyboard. Touch Screen. Unlocked any network. Call, email or text if any questions. No time wasters please. HI I HAVE TWO IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE ON THE 02 NETWORK WHICH ARE BOTH OVER A YER OLD BUT IN PERFECT CONDITION THERE IS NO MARKS ON BOTH AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN CASES SINCE NEW! ONE COMES WITH BOX AND ALL LIKE NEW AND THE OTHER COMES WITH JUST CHARGER I AM LOOKING 280 EACH AND WONT TAKE TRADE IN PHONES AS I WANT CASH PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 07886654756 AND NO TIMEWASTERS WOULD RATHER PEOPLE RING THAN TEXT THANKS in very good working order and condition boxed with charger , headphones ,books ,and a cover would swap for other good phone or phone plus cash thanks 07791993545

0 comments:

Post a Comment