Friday 24 August 2012

Sony erricson u1i one of a kind satio !

70 ono its still in box very very nce not a scrach only one problem is theat we had new screen fitted and needs conecting properely it turn on but you carnt here owt but you csn here everthink grab a bargain Here we have my I phone 4s for sale. Its brand new and never opened, it is an unwanted upgrade as I prefer my blackberry. It comes with a receipt and can only be collected from my home address, this will give buyer peace of mind when purchasing the phone. Why spend 500 from the shops, when you can get this brand new handset for 110 less than list. Text or call for quick response 07510103264. iPhone 4S Cloud - White ---------------------------------- Brand New in Box - Sealed I have an unwanted upgrade from 3. As I already have an i-Phone 4S. Brand new iPhone 4S with Cloud drive 16Gb. No Exchanges No Negotiation No Time wasters No Paypal rubbish No Retarded texts No Stupid Text messages!! Interested person should only calll: 07907448944 Thanks for looking. Collection in person only. For sale black iPhone 3GS 16gb unlocked jailbroken Come with USB charger,4 case, headphone,updated to latest firmware, jailbroken Lovely fast little phone UNLOCKED XPERIA 10X MINI . BOXED. COMES WITH MAIN CHARGER AND USB CABLE CAMERA 5 MPX 2,55 INCH TOUCH SCREEN Android OS, v1.6 (Donut) WIFI

0 comments:

Post a Comment