Tuesday 28 August 2012

UNLOCKED HTC DESIRE ANDROID PHONE USED ONES -

THIS PHONE IS STILL LIKE NEW ONLY USED ONES AND PUT BACK IN BOX EVER SINCE. IT WAS A GIFT BUT I HAVE ALREADY GOT A ANDROID PHONE THAT I LIKE. I WILL CONSIDER GOOD OFFERS NEAR THE ASKING PRICE. BUYER MUST PICK UP THE AS I DO NOT OWN A CAR AND CASH ONLY PLEASE Used Blackberry 9780 works perfectly Cased has been changed so it looks brand new it comes with charger and usb Payment through paypal serious buyers only White iPhone 4s with warranty for a year. Comes fully boxed with all accessories. 16gb and always had protectors on it. Unwanted present. This is a good price for the phone as has warranty and comes with all accessories. I had a Vodafone sim in it so not sure if phone is unlocked. No time wasters please hi i am selling this very rare and unique phone. it is in good condition and comes with the original charger. phone is working perfectly and it is unlocked Black nokia 8800 sirocco 110 ono, all offers are aceptable as i will be very generous! phone needs to sell quick so email me for me info and pics!!! pick up only! I AM SELLING MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. IT COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX. THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON THE PHONE AS IT HAS A LEATHER CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTOR ON IT. THE IPHONE IS LOCKED TO THE THREE NETWORK BUT CAN BE UNLOCKED EASILY. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS OR SCAMMERS AS I WILL NOT POST AND ONLY DEAL FACE TO FACE. ONLY 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment