Friday 24 August 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16 GB BLUE UNLOCKED BRAND NEW +

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16 GB BLUE UNLOCKED BRAND NEW UNWANTED UPGRADE UNLOCKED T5O ANY NETWORK BARGAIN NO TEXT S PLEASE OFFERING ANY LESS MAY SWAP FOR WHY Iphone 4s 16GB Black as new still has warranty remaining. This is a great phone in perfect condition. Locked to Vodafone but I can get it unlocked for you for 30. Price 330 ono email or text for info. unlocked orange rio.fully boxed with data cable,charger etc.great condition.just like the blackberry curve 8520.fully qwerty keyboard,2meg camera,mp3 player 20 pick up only I have a white iPhone 4s 64gb on the O2 network, always had a screen cover on and been in a case so in mint condition, comes with box and charger. For sale or looking to swap for a white Samsung galaxy note, must be new condition. BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network. The device is black but the back removable lid/cover is white. The device is pretty much new, my insurance company today as a replacement for my old phone, and i have not use it. I will give you the phone itself, battery, charger and headset with no box.. Also if i can find it, i will provide you with a 2GB micro sd card. No posting, pick up only and i will only bring it to you if you are near E10, London. Price is negotiable. For pictures or questions, e-mail me. I could not post any pictures as i posted this ad with my iPhone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment