Friday 31 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i Plum Purple O2 Boxed Complete ?

Galaxy Ace just 2 months old I find it too bulky to keep in my pockets and too many apps for my liking, prefer a basic phone, comes with box, The phone has hardly been used so in mint condition and still has the plastic around the edges of the phone and the back, comes with a spare black cover still sealed. There is a purple flip cover to keep the phone in it has lived in this since day one. Is on o2 network 1 phone 4 16gb black with box all leads, head phones and booklet good condition loaded with apps, latest software, due to new phone no longer required on vodaphone 220 OVNO message me on 07825614594 In good working order. 15 White phone, dark grey bases. Pick up near Newburgh, Fife. Possible drop off in Dundee or Perth. I am selling my HTC Wildfire S as I have been given an Iphone. I only used it for 5 months. It is in a very good condition. It comes with the box, intructions, charger a brand new vodafone sim card (if you want it) brand new earplugs, I is Vodafone at the moment but you can unlock it if you whish If you are interested contact me before Monday the 3rd as I am moving out of the country, hence the price. Thank you very much Gemma Almost unused iPhone 4 (black) 16 GB is available immediately; This is a SIM free phone, which means it can be used with any SIM, on any network; Offered for 330 ONO

0 comments:

Post a Comment