Tuesday 28 August 2012

White iPhone 3G - Faulty ?

White iPhone 3G 8GB Faulty can be easily fixed, it wont pick up my simcard and the wifi is abit faulty too picks up your internet but wont conect , could be an easy fix for someone with iPhone knowledge - email if interested or have any questions. Apple i phone 4 16gb black factory unlocked just over 14 months old now kept in very good conditioo marks or scratches kept in a protective case comes boxed with all the accessories was purchased direct from the apple store genuine sale PHONE GOT ON CONTRACT BRAND NEW CONDITION IMMACULATE OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS 310 ONO Here I have a Samsung E720 Mobile Phone for sale. Phone is in used condition. Phone is in good working order and on unlocked to any network. Phone does have a camera, mp3 music player & radio. Phone comes with battery and new black housing. 10. Thanks for looking! I have got my Blackberry Bold for sale It is UNLOCKED to any network It is as new only about 3 and a half months old No scrathes or anything on it - Pristine condition - as NEW comes with the charger and headphones (never used so still in sealed packaging) I was stupid and got rid of the box thinking I would keep the phone. I live close to Ealing Common station call me on 07910451268 Dwane

0 comments:

Post a Comment