Monday 27 August 2012

HTC Sensation, boxed, excellent condition *

I have a boxed HTC sensation, with a wall charger, USB cables, high power Anker 1900mAh battery (which can easily get me through a good 30-40 hours of basic usage or between 20-30 hours with generous use... If you pay the asking price I will also throw in the protective case and 16gb memory card... The phone is locked to Vodafone The phone itself is in excellent condition and it has no scratches, cracks... I its built very strong and can almost any fall Please call or text to enquire iphone 4 unlocked by service provider to any network no scratches on screen please no timewasters i am about all today if you wish to buy box, charger, case, in car charger, cradle, dock, fm transmitter included and some extra screen protectors included Blackberry bold 9900 in white for sale. excellent condition comes with box and all accessories only 2 months old. or would consider a swop for a samsung galaxy s2. it is an apple iphone 3g 8gb bout it off ebay faulty and was going to get it fixed but dont have the money. It doesnt turn on unless plugged into a charger and when it does turn on it stays on apple logo. looking for 60 o.n.o I am selling my brand new Samsung Galaxy S III (White). I picked it up from T-Mobile on Thursday 9th August. Any one who would like more pictures or information just let me know. I would be happy to send the item by Special Delivery at a cost of 10.00 UK ONLY POSTAGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment