Thursday 23 August 2012

I PHONE 4 S 32 GB £330 open to any network ?

Brand new i-Phone 4 S 32GB. Completely unused with the protective covers still on. Boxed, i have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. HELLO I HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE AND BLACK ON ORANGE,T,MOBILE NETWORK IN 10/10 CONDITION BOXED UP WITH ALL ACCESSORIES NEW THIS IS A GENUINE PHONE. PLEASE NOTE WILL BE SOLD FROM HOME ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER PEACE OF MIND CALL ME OR TEXT ME ON - 07572381730 In great condition, not used much. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you iphone 4 cases only 1/each hello i got iphone 4 cases... only 1/each they are all in avery good condition bough them but only fit them for a day in my iphone, didnt even use them after fitting them them in my phone. in a non smoking and no pet home. please contact me jackie if interested... iphone 4s 16 gb white colour on 3 network for sale there is no mark on front or back comes with all accessories... only cash on collection.. wood green..north london.

0 comments:

Post a Comment