Monday 30 July 2012

Apple iphone 4 32GB BOXED .

APPLE IPHONE 4 32GB WAS ON ORANGE HAD IT FOR AROUND 4 MONTHS NOW AND JUST RECENTLEY ITS SHOWING NO SERVICE WNT TAKE NOTHINK LESS THEN 200 THANKS Brand new phone, only opened to charge up and check it works ok. On orange. Boxed with charger, headset and memory card. In wellingborough. Collection available. hiya, im selling my girlfriends phone due to her having an upgrade, its in really good condition for its age. its unlocked to any network i am able to deliver local. any more questions please ring 07730482673 Black iPhone 3GS 16GB. In excellent condition and perfect working order screen is very cleao scratched there is minor scuff marks on back. With Box and Charger accept head phone(hygienic purpose), leather case. No time wasters No paypal No Postage call me after 2pm and text any time. I bought this phone on gumtree 2 weeks ago and canot get used to it, I bought it sealed. The phone is in immaculate condition and can easily pass as new. I have the box and all accessories. Please no scammers or paypal, i will not post the phone anywhere, you are welcome to come and view the phone at my house. Try and avoid texting or emailing, pick up the phone and call me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment