Monday 30 July 2012

IPhone 4s in mint condition +

This is my iPhone I am selling due I am going to holiday an I need the money and it is really nice I could be able to delivery it to most places thanks a lot Up for grabs is my iphone 4s white 16gig, im looking for a quick sale or a swap, The phone im after is a Samsung Galaxy S3 in White or Pebble Blue but would prefer it in white. iphone 3gs 32gb unlocked white, New back and screen, 50 ono phone lead and charger. iphone is not working will not turn on or sync, sold as seen. Jason 07517269550 Samsung Galaxy Ace, Android Phone ..As new, only had it a few months comes with a leather wallet case, not a mark on it,with box, charger, micro SD card, a white gloss case and black.. etc, great phone works perfect, open to Virgin/T-mobile.. getting rid due to an upgrade. 115 ono Quick sale. Ipod touch 4th Generation. In great condition + Butterfly dock station with adjustable ambient lighting and a full function remote control also in great condition. For more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment