Friday 27 July 2012

Motorola Motoluxe (Wanted) .

Looking to purchase a mint condition unlocked Motorola Motoluxe, (black or white colour) accessories and box if available would be highly recommended. Phone has to be free from scratches and wear & tear marks on screen.. Cash Awaiting Please email me the pics of the phone on my email add and your price quote. Thanks APPLE IPAD MINT BOXED 32GB 3G AND WIFI NO PAYPAL OR SENDING IT TO NIGERIA OF WHEREVER ELSE OR STUPID REPLYS TO YAHOO EMAILS I WILL NOT REPLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE I am selling this brand new unopened and unused I Phone 4S 16GB in White. This is an unwanted upgrade and I am therefore wanting to try and sell it on her before I attempt ebay. I also have the receipt for proof of purchase. Please call me on 07753432753. iPhone 4s 16GB for sale or to swap, like the look of the Note. No faults or problems, works like new. Still has 7 months apple care warranty left. WILL DELIVER AND COLLECT FREE WITHIN 20 MILE RADIUS. No time wasters. Samsung Note Only CASH OR SWAP FOR BLACKBERRY PHONE COLLECTS INFORMATION BEING TRANSMITTED BETWEEN COMPUTERS ON WIRELESS NETWORKS AND AFTER ENOUGH HAS BEEN COLLECTED REVEALS THE PASSWORD TO THE NETWORK I will also include a full colour printed guide to using the dongle with KISMET and Cain and Abel The First Open, Affordable, and Easy-to-Deploy WLAN (802.11b/g) Packet Capture and Transmission Solution AirPcap Tx retains al

0 comments:

Post a Comment