Monday 30 July 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 white £220 *

All white not one scratch onl it on any network got the box and everything mint condition ring me and willing to swap for something ring me on 07570537611 100 PU leather pouches which fit Iphone 4 and 4s. These pouches come with a pull tab on the back which makes it far easier to take the phone out. Each and every pouch comes in a small plastic bag. There are 100 currently available if you require more I can order more in for you, if you require less please contact me to make a deal. This is a great offer and I will accept offers around 150. I can post these and I only accept Paypal or cash in hand if you prefer to collect, either way is absolutely fine. Please contact me and im sure we can reach a deal, Thank you. Mobile: 07975746262 BBM: 2753873C sony ericson experia arc s android smartphone ,3d camera and video ,hdmi cable to watch films on ur tv all the apps updated few months old boxed perfect condition has been in phone cover since i got it ,need quick sale hench price Perfect condition Samsung Galaxy S2 - Comes with: Original charger Original Samsung USB charge/Data cable Original Phone to HDMI cable - Allows you to conect your phone to your HDTV Two spare batteries for those of you who are heavy users Call & text only no email - NO MAILING NO PAYPAL Immaculate has had screen protector and original graphite blackberry cover since day 1 unlocked with box and original car charger true bargaiot to be missed

0 comments:

Post a Comment