Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sony Xperia S 32GB Black O2 12MP Dual Core .

Sony Xperia S 32GB Genuine ICS 4.04 Unbranded Fully Boxed Headset Still Sealed (Expensive Sony Type) HDMi and USB Cables NFC Function 12MP Camera Full 1080i HD Great Phone Hard shell case Collection only 07931 030007 225 ono Please do not text to my house phone, many thanks Hi Selling My Htc one v brand new mobile. Only had it a week but didnt use it as its not the phone for me.So selling it on as cant take it back to shop. So will Sell 300 or nearest offers or swap Needs to go asap WHITE I PHONE 4 S 16GB BRAND NEW IN THE BOX STILL IN WRAPPER NEVER BIN OPEN PHONE ME ON 07807469475 MY NAMES ANTHONY THANKS 8) Samsung Galaxy S3 for sale. It is on T Mobile but unlocking to any sim is not a problem and can even be done for nothing. I can do cash on delivery in London area on Monday afternoon or evening. Asking just 389 cash or a very near offer! Have this IPHONE 4 which is locked to Orange but can be unlocked by Jailbreak easily. (ask if required) I just received an Iphone 4s which is my reason for sale. You will NOT be disappointed when purchased as i have been keeping a case on since bought with only few scuffs. Comes with box! You can collect from Manchester or Blackburn area as i am in either place frequently. Any more queries, please let me know on 07920850826 or email back. Good Luck! Many thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment