Monday 30 July 2012

Iphone 4/4s leather pouches/cases, Job lot, Wholesale, Bulk. +

100 PU leather pouches which fit Iphone 4 and 4s. These pouches come with a pull tab on the back which makes it far easier to take the phone out. Each and every pouch comes in a small plastic bag. There are 100 currently available if you require more I can order more in for you, if you require less please contact me to make a deal. This is a great offer and I will accept offers around 150. I can post these and I only accept Paypal or cash in hand if you prefer to collect, either way is absolutely fine. Please contact me and im sure we can reach a deal, Thank you. Mobile: 07975746262 BBM: 2753873C in excellent condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact me for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Satnav if requested I Am Selling a Blackberry 8520 Because its just lying around I Have upgraded To a New contract Therefore i Do not need this phone. this Phone Is faulty to Let you know. The Trackpad Needs to be Replaced Needs a new Housing But Still Can be used but preferable to get a new housing. Please takes some time to look at the pictures the Blackberry 8520 comes with charger, battery and phone only. NO BOX Asking price 35.00 Good Price considered Call on: 07947191631 BNIB 32GB White APPLE iPhone 4 S Brand New Fully Boxed with Apple Accessories. Complete wit

0 comments:

Post a Comment