Tuesday 31 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 16GB, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - White *

Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 16GB, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - White Excellent condition boxed with all accessories. Crawley,tel:07828115399,text only please FOR SALE MY APPLE IPHONE 4 (16GB), IN BLACK COLOUR. BEEN USED FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, BUT IN GOOD CONDITION, STILL HAS SCREEN PROTECTOR ON FRONT. OPEN TO THE VODAFONE NETWORK, NOT SURE ABOUT OTHER NETWORKS. ALL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE BOX, LIKE CHARGER, USB CABLE, HEADPHONES WITH MIC & REMOTE. AND USER MANUALS WITH PIN TOOL. PRICED AT 240 FOR A QUICK SALE, BROUGHT FOR ALOT MORE. CALL OE TEXT ME FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION, THANKS! HTC ONE X BLACK COLOR 32GB I am selling my HTC One X handset. It is unlocked to any network. I bought from gumtree just 3 months ago and I was using it without any problem but suddenly its showing "No Service". I called my network provider, they said its not usable in this country but if I go abroad I can use it. Its in very good condition. Screen protector still on the screen since I bought it. Specs: 32GB Storage Quad Core Processor 1GB RAM 4.7 inch HD display 8MP Camera front 1.3MP Wifi Bluetooth Beats Audio Function (very popular) Android version 4.0.3 It comes with original charger with it. Nothing else. Please read my above description and then CALL. E-mail me if you need to anymore details but I tried to describe everything necessary. Thank you. This phone is on all networks comes with box and all accessories, it is also in very good condition. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment