Tuesday 31 July 2012

Swap my i phone 4 16gb black(o2) forsamsung galaxy s2 or galaxy note with same money -

i swap my i phone 4 16gb black(o2) for Samsung galaxy s2 or galaxy note with same money.i have the phone 5 months only its almost new with original box case and charger with usb the phone is in a very good condition so and the phone that i take i want the same . only collection in person I am selling my Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone purchased BRAND NEW in April on a contract from Phones 4 U Selling as I am going back to using the iPhone (Samsung was good but I am more familiar with Apple) I have kept the phone in excellent condition and it has had a screen protector on it since I brought it The phone is unlocked and it is as good as new Comes fully boxed with new (unused) Samsung earpones 3 hard back cases 1 leather case/cover USB charge cable and Samsung Plug, plus the stylus pen which sits in a slot within the bottom right corner of the phone Please contact me if you have any further questions or if you are interested I will also include a photocopy of the invoice I received from Phones4U which details the specifics of the mobile phone as I am sure this can be used for any warranty which currently exists with this phone (1 years manufacturer warrant Body Dimensions 114 x 66 x 14 mm Weight 133 g Keyboard QWERTY Display Type 65K colors Size 480 x 320 pixels, 2.6 inches (~222 ppi pixel density) - Trackball navigation Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Memory Card slot microSD, up to 8GB Internal 1 GB storage, 128 MB RAM &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment