Thursday 26 July 2012

BRAND NEW Samsung S3 In Blue With Seal .

Hi All This is a unwanted upgrade as I want to get the IPhone 4S Date of upgrade 18/07/12 Cash on collection only 07947258924 samsung galaxy s in mint con and comes all boxed with charger and info booklets. still got plastic on it so screen in spot on and no morks at all. 115ono I am looking for 150 pound and another phone so tell me what fone you would give me thanks my fone is only 5weeks old in good working order and fully boxed with everything. email me or give me a text thanks This phone is brand new. I received it as an upgrade but am keeping my old phone. It comes complete with the box and all accessories still wrapped. It is locked to the Vodafone network but can easily be unlocked if necessary. Email, text or call for more info. Product Information The seamless design of this Nokia cell phone is sure to grab your attention. The curved 3.7-inch AMOLED clear black glass touchscreen display of the Nokia Lumia 800 is integrated into a smooth one-piece body. Using the 8 MP camera of this smartphone, you can capture your cherished memories. With Wi-Fi and 3G supports, this Nokia cell phone lets you access the Internet at amazing speeds. The Nokia Lumia 800 features a built-in GPS with A-GPS to offer navigation assistance. What’s more, this smartphone supports Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, email, chat and SMS, to let you stay in touch with your friends. Hi i am selling a samsung galaxy ace and this handset is in very very good condition. This includes charger and box as well as a silicon cover. Please contact me on 07508331455 PLEASE MAY YOU MEET ME IN SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET

0 comments:

Post a Comment