Tuesday 14 August 2012

Samsung galaxy s unlocked sale or swap -

Samsung galaxy s mint condtioo marks on phone comes with charger and usb lead Would swap for s2 plus cash on top or other phone Txt offers to 07592102600 No posting pick up only white freestyle headphone brand new we got usb cable is well 1 job lot available call - sam -07989411896 I phone 3gs, White 16 Gig, Just been restored on I tunes but unsure of network, Needs unlocking to any network & jail breaking. Gel case & screen protector fitted, Includes charger Phone is sold as seen, No returns I have I phone 4 Black 16 GB for sale it is in mint condition & fully working with all networks in UK as it is factory unlocked it is my personal phone it is not stolen or barred I have a bb bold 9780 unlocked to all networks the fone is in good condition only 6 months old 100% fully working all it needs a new front housing it has a white back case... No Withheld Calls

0 comments:

Post a Comment