Sunday 19 August 2012

SONY ERICSSON W800I WITH CHARGER !

SONY ERICSSON W800I CHARGER 512 MEMORY CARD WHITE AND ORANGE WALKMAN GOOD CONDITION 07933628468 Samsung Galaxy S III White Brand New, Boxed, latest Samsung smart phone. This phone has got so many features network is on 3 It sees you, hears you, and responds to what you do and say. With a quad core processor and 4.8” display, only reason im getting rid is because the phone is to big for me i like my iphone 4s thats what im using atm so if u wana buy this ring me? pick up only, cash only iphone 4 for sale comes with charger, headphones, usb, 2 screen protectrs and its 16gb its jailbroken aswell its in good condition and is only 8 months old please no scammers and can be collected. Brand new boxed up never been used before, comes with all its original accessories. No text messages please, only contact me via phone call or email. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE! Hi, Ive got a used Nokia (With charger) for sale. I got it from my sister now i need something a bit better and the 40 will help towards a blackberry :) The phone has a few scratches on the screen, not really noticable, otherwise the phone is perfect in every other way, ideal for kids as it is pretty tough :D Cash only, can meet only in South East London (Lewisham area idealy) Call or email me for more info No texts as i wont reply Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment