Saturday 14 July 2012

SONY C903 Mobile phone with all accessories unlocked .

30 ONO sony c903 mobile - good condition unlocked - boxed with all accessories included pick up only - no delivery. serious offers only please I am selling my iPhone 4s 32gb model. The is a upgrade that I received few days ago. I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Cash Collection or I can post the phone if we agree on terms etc Contact me if u are seriously want to buy. Many thanks. Iphone 4s black unlocked With box and charger phone has a cracked screen as in photo, but works brilliantly. No problems at all paypal only due to too many no shows. Any questions please ask, will post free of charge for the buyer, BARGAIN THANKS. MINT CONDITION ONLY THING WRONG IS THE SIM CARD READER NEEDS TO BE FITTED I HAVE IT WILL GIVE IT TO YOU IT JUST CLIPS IN TO 4 WHOLES THEIR ARE HOW TO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE BUYER MUST PICKUP FROM ACLE I am offering my white iPhone for sale. It was bought direct from apple so it is unlocked and able to take any major provider. Selling due to taking out new contract. Phone has two very small chips in the plastic surround, apart from that is in really good condition. Will include cover and screen protectors. Item can be collected or posted via recorded delivery. Any questions please contact

0 comments:

Post a Comment